“False Claims Act lawyers today are carrying out Lincoln’s vision of American justice…”
- Harvard Law School, J.D., ’11
- Assistant District Attorney, Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, Boston, MA, 2011-2014 (tried over 30 cases to verdict)
- Assistant District Attorney, Boston, member of the specialized Narcotics Case Integrity Unit, 2014
- Associate Attorney, Byrne and Drechsler, LLP, Boston, MA, 2014-2015
- Mr. Miller graduated from Harvard Law School (J.D. 2011), where he was a member of the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, the nation’s oldest student-run legal services organization.
- Teacher, Madrid, Spain (fluent in Spanish), 2007-2008
- NYU, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Betta Kappa, 2007
Mr. Miller is not admitted to practice in the District of Columbia.